Zurmat Group provides special studies services for a wide range of projects with an open ended scope in construction problem solving activities. Zurmat Group employs highly qualified specialists in highways, pavement, structural, chemical, materials and geotechnical engineering and utilizes state of the art equipment for destructive and non-destructive testing for this purpose.
Zurmat Group special studies scope of services includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Non-destructive testing of reinforced concrete structures.
- Design and supervision of earth retaining systems.
- Studies, management and supervision of major excavations.
- Consultation on the design of dams and special foundations.
- Consultation on drainage and dewatering systems.
- Evaluation of condition and damage of existing structures.
- Design of rehabilitation, maintenance and repair of structures.
- Instrumentation and monitoring of structures.
- Evaluation of fire damaged structures and design of repair.
- Pavement evaluation for highways and airports.
- Design of pavement management and maintenance systems.
- Consultation for special problems in construction projects.
- Conduct highly specialized training courses for engineers.