Environmental Studies & Testing
Zurmat Group provides an array of professional environmental sampling and testing services that comply with the most stringent regulatory requirements in the environmental industry. In addition, Zurmat Group offers integrated and comprehensive environmental impact assessment and studies services to their clients to protect, preserve and sustain the environments in their projects.
Zurmat Group environmental studies and testing scope of services includes:
- Environmental baseline surveys.
- Environmental impact assessment studies.
- Environmental and water studies in areas of groundwater, surface water, dams and soil.
- Green building assessment studies.
- Investigation of potentially contaminated sites for the extent of contamination the land and ground water for the purpose of environmental baseline/environmental impact studies:
- Drilling of boreholes by various drilling techniques and installation of piezometers.
- LNAPL interface measurement.
- Environmental sampling of soils and ground water.
- In-situ VOC screening, water analysis and gas measurement.
- Laboratory analysis of encountered samples for complete suite of environmental contaminants.
- Preparation of reports by using different data presentation methods, including AGS.
- Control of quality of drinking water.
- Testing for environmental discharge permits of waste water, recycled water, hazardous waste, and industrial waste.
- Testing of soils for agricultural & landscaping purposes and water for suitability for irrigation.
- Characterization of indoor air quality and evaluation of human exposure concerns.
- Noise surveys.
Other tests offered by Zurmat Group include:
- Physical properties.
- Inorganic analysis –metals, inorganic nonmetallic constituents.
- Organic analysis- individual compounds (TPH, VOC, SVOC, PAH, PCB, etc).
- Organic analysis- aggregate organic constituents (TOC, BOD, COD, etc).
- Microbiological analysis.
Several of our locations have been accredited for compliance with ISO/IEC 17025-2005 standard for a variety of environmental analysis tests.