Pile Testing & Instrumentation
The services of this Dubai-based RCE consist of pile quality control and testing and general geotechnical instrumentation. The center of excellence was established in response to the increasing popularity of pile foundations in the region and the increased complexity of projects that require close monitoring. The Pile Testing & Instrumentation RCE operates at the forefront of the industry standards, providing a full range of monitoring services prior to, during and after construction.
The scope of services of the Pile Testing & Instrumentation RCE includes:
- Pile testing services
- Low strain integrity testing.
- High strain dynamic testing.
- Crosshole sonic logging.
- Caliper logging testing.
- Static pile load testing.
- Instrumented pile load testing.
- Instrumentation of driven piles.
- Geotechnical and structural instrumentation
- Measurement of porewater pressure and groundwater level.
- Measurement of inclination.
- Measurement of settlement.
- Measurement of ground movement.
- Monitoring of cracks and crack propagation.
- Measurement of tilting of structures.
- Measurement of load.
- Measurement of pressure/stress.
- Measurement of strain.